Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how much of a difference really is the 65 shot compare to the 75 shot? I know it should only be about 10 hp give or take a few. But testing it myself it seems to be much much more then that. I race my brothers 02 rsx type s w/ intake when i had the 65 shot on my mini-me 00 hatch and at the top 2nd gear he would start to pull away. Now i have my 75 shot on at the top of 2nd gear i start to pull away. Which leads to my question does 10 hp really make that much of a difference?

-Thanks

P.S. this is on a Zex dry kit

· Registered
65 Posts
Well from my experience you're really not going to be able to tell the difference between the two if you put them both on your car at different times. But the extra 10 might...MIGHT make a little bit of a difference. You'll most likely see a difference in pickup i.e. a little more torque.

· Registered
401 Posts
Simple logic - More going in - more going out. The difference? Depends on what your putting in.
HENRY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.