Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i thought all b series parts were interchangeable so it will only fit b16 head hmmmmmmmmmm ?.........:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

im just saying you like the car in my sig dooooood sorrrrrry......:(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

thanx guys but im afraid a pussy whipped mod is gonna ban me again.......:(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

p.s. not all mods just one and i am gonna talk to mike about it its not right i do nothing wrong.......just becasue they dont like my $$$ or me cuz im from caliii they shouldnt ban me........:(

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
why did they ban u? i never saw u do anything.
i rmbr the car in the sig..and that wierd pic that looked like u were just arrested for possesion of cocain:D

btw...the car looks real good. and u gota real motor.:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how the hell did you kno about my biz man.......:eek: :confused: .....i got like 3 years probation for that it was my 1st offense ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh thanx man thats johnnys car from ff squad ....................:D

·
Registered
506 Posts
this is getting off topic if you wana talk get on AIM or PM each other, and eg8b20turbo you weren't banned because of your $$$$$ or cuz you're from cali but you have repetedly broken the rules on SHO, SHO is a free forum to get and give help, all you have to do is follow a couple simple rules and you can't even do that and on top of that you constantly harassing moderators, THATS why you got banned... CLOSED

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.