Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering what you guys thought of it? :tu yay :td or nay
I have talked to some people and they really dont like it and others love it?!

lol sorry if you thought there would be pictures or something :p

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
:tu

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Love it:tu:tu if your with the right person of course!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
havnt done it yet but me and my girlfriend have talked about it...i think I am going to make the move next time we're messing around.

only thing we were worried about though is not enjoying it because you are concentrating on pleasing the other person...so it might be wierd...any tips?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Im all for it... get all drunk and high your first time. And make sure you are in position to be able to lick her ass too... She will love it, just a quick lick, dont suck it... pussy to the ass, pussy to the ass... :tu

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
You must be gay if you dont. Hell yea :btu .

Matt

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I like anything that involves me putting my mouth on a hotties pussy,atleast if it dont smell like a fish fry at your local seafood market :eek

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Yea, if it smells, fook that.

Matt

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
New97Lude2Use said:
Im all for it... get all drunk and high your first time. And make sure you are in position to be able to lick her ass too... She will love it, just a quick lick, dont suck it... pussy to the ass, pussy to the ass... :tu
Licking a chics ass????? Thats just....EWWWW! Why would you do something like that? :confused

·
Registered
255 Posts
djcaseanova said:
only go for the ass after she's squeaky clean showered up....
i'm all for a 69 but it doesn't matter if she took a shower with bleach, that's still a/an ass hole, that's a little sick IMO, but what you do in your bed room is your business, more power to ya dogg.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Sp00nerSI said:
haha i tried it once, but i guess im just too parnoid that she might just be near her period. hahaha ...scary thought.....

:eek That just put a nasty thought in my head. 69 is all good, but amazingly (and sucks), my gf doesnt like me going down. She tells me it feels all weird. Ill break her in soon enough though (I can touch my nose with my tongue, lol).

·
Registered
414 Posts
It can feel wierd if it's done a certain way but OMG recieveing oral is bomb, :clap like you said you just need to break her in. lol This reminds me of a story. The very first time a guy went down on me I kinda freaked, I didn't talk to him again for a long time cause I was freaked out by it. :eek So I can see where your girl is comin from.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts