Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys. i got the engine, ecu, header, tranny.

i have a teg shifter coming, and getting ready to order the mounts.
for the mounts i have:
(Part # in parentheses)
drivers side bracket(11910-P30-000)
top tranny bracket(50825-S04-000) - do i need this??
rear triangular mount(50827-S04-N10)

and that's all.
what else do i need mounting wise?

do i reuse the torque mounts for the y8?
I need help guys, and quick. i have to get this stuff shipped to me in 7 days

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i really don't want to have to overnight parts from japan next week either :lmao

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
I do not belive the tourqe mounts will work. I know for sure the driver side wont. If you still have AC and want to keep it (or just want the tourqe mount) get one from a 98 crv. Its cheaper than the del sol vtec bracket and does its job well.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
commador said:
I do not belive the tourqe mounts will work. I know for sure the driver side wont. If you still have AC and want to keep it (or just want the tourqe mount) get one from a 98 crv. Its cheaper than the del sol vtec bracket and does its job well.
wait, get what from a crv? the torque mount or the ac bracket?

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

torque mounts from the dseries (courtesy of kommon_sense's diy polyurethane mounts thread)

del sol a/c bracket.

they don't look the same to me :p

so if i use a del sol or crv a/c bracket i use the d series torque mounts?

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so am i ok on ordering mounts then with the exception of the a/c bracket?

i would like to have everything together and ready so i'm not making too many trips to the parts store on d-day.

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
You shoulda just PM'd me first bro!!!!

Here's the rundown:

ALL RUBBER MOUNT PARTS ON THE CHASSIS WILL BE KEPT!!!

1) You can reuse your top tranny bracket from the D!
2) You can also reuse the stamped steel part of the drivers side upper bracket. The cast part with the 2 studs (that bolts under the timing cover) will come from a 99-00 Si.
3) Rear tranny bracket will come from a 99-00 Si.
4) Front/lower tranny bracket can be from any hydro B-series
5) Any a/c mount bracket will secure the engine into your car, but if you want to maintain your D-series compressor you need either the P7J (CRV) or P54 (del Sol, more $$). With the other Integra brackets you will need to swap compressors and recharge your a/c system.

that about it?

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aren't you in mexico? wanted to get the rundown pretty quick, and i didn't know if you were getting on SHO much anymore :)

where can i get the crv bracket from? i haven't been able to find it online anywheres, and the cheapest i found the sol bracket for was about $120 shipped. - edit - nevermind, found one :) part # 38930-P7J-000

you don't happen to have the part numbers for the rear & front tranny brackets do you? i can't find them on slhondaparts.com...

gracias hermano.

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Yeah I'm south o' the border alright...but still in full effect, only without my car. :(

1) The rear trans bracket: 50827-S04-N10
2) The front trans bracket: 50843-S04-N10 (doesn't come with the stud...put the one from your d-bracket in there, it works fine)
3) The block bracket: 11910-P30-000 (try to get a used one with studs already in it...new ones are $$ and your D ones are real hard to remove)
4) The P7J a/c bracket: 38930-P7J-000 (but that is w/o the idler mechanism)

Hope it all works out.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
klungemonger said:
Yeah I'm south o' the border alright...but still in full effect, only without my car. :(

1) The rear trans bracket: 50827-S04-N10
2) The front trans bracket: 50843-S04-N10 (doesn't come with the stud...put the one from your d-bracket in there, it works fine)
3) The block bracket: 11910-P30-000 (try to get a used one with studs already in it...new ones are $$ and your D ones are real hard to remove)
4) The P7J a/c bracket: 38930-P7J-000 (but that is w/o the idler mechanism)

Hope it all works out.
got #3 and #4... do i need the idler?

also, do i have to switch out the b18 block bracket? because it's still attached.

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
If you got the a/c bracket used from someone it will probably have the idler on it already, if it's new it does not include that part which you do need. If you do end up having to add the idler arm from the dealer, you can reuse the set screw and the actual pulley from the D-series on that arm.

Yes you need to get the timing covers off and remove that block bracket to install the Si one.

Which B18 model are you installing anyways?

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
klungemonger said:
If you got the a/c bracket used from someone it will probably have the idler on it already, if it's new it does not include that part which you do need. If you do end up having to add the idler arm from the dealer, you can reuse the set screw and the actual pulley from the D-series on that arm.

Yes you need to get the timing covers off and remove that block bracket to install the Si one.

Which B18 model are you installing anyways?
b, obd2a

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

ok, so i'll also need #11, but my hardware from the d will work for everything else (12,13,15,16)?

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pm me about that. We talk :D

so this is the complete parts list? or do i need different torque mounts as well?

11910-P30-000 BRKT, ENGINE MOUNT
50827-S04-N10 BRACKET, RR.
50825-S04-000 BRACKET, TRANS MTG
38930-P7J-000 BRACKET, COMPRESSOR
38941-PR3-000 BRACKET, IDLER

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.