Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
no way? take my car for example...first gen b16, LS trans, 50 shot dry, I,H,E..on slicks i ran a 13.2...no way huh?
Prove it and I will eat my words

· Registered
10,346 Posts
no way? take my car for example...first gen b16, LS trans, 50 shot dry, I,H,E..on slicks i ran a 13.2...no way huh?
also, your car is an EF, while his is an EG, big weight difference there

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Prove it and I will eat my words
sorry about the size..in the smaller size you cant read it..two different tracks..same setup..
1990 Civic Si HB
first gen b16a
Integra LS s1 trans
Matrix short ram intake-no filter
airmass 4-2-1 header
2-1/4" pipe to a stright through canister muffler with catylitic converter.
Nitrous Oxide Systems 50 Shot Dry
MSD Digital 6 ignition
ACT 6 puck clutch with xtreme pressure plate
lenso 13" race wheels w/ M&H 22x8 slicks.

Car #3536 with a solo run slip

Car # 35..you can even see i ran against faster cars

· Registered
10,346 Posts
nice. your car gets respect from me. But he has an EG and you have an EF.

your car I believe, his I dont. oh well.

This makes me wanna rock an EF again

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
160lbs is a fair difference in a small-motor vehicle. But you made your point :btu

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
wikipedia has my car at 2291..so take your pick

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
i'm jsut saying its possible..with his setup..and the gsr trans..he could actually pull a better time than I did because of the thrid gear..third is so long in the s1's it kills me in the top end of the track

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
160lbs is a fair difference in a small-motor vehicle. But you made your point :btu
rule of thumb..every 100 lbs is .1 second in the quarter mile

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
i've got a lsip somewhere that has my 60 foot down to 1.666..i gotta find that one..nobody believes me when i tell them...i have one in my hand now that has it at a 1.777...and i have another with a .008 light

· Registered
512 Posts
I would have thought any b16 hatch would be able to beat an 6th gen si. Being that you have a chipped ecu why don't you put money into your car by ensuring its reliability and performance by getting the car tuned. You already have a chipped ecu so that's half the battle.

I assume you can squeeze another 5-10 whp out of that setup with out new parts or squeeing the sh!t.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.