Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

7th Gen Rides

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  fox_raptor 
#1 ·
Aight, since they moderators closed up the New Accord Rocks thread, because some poeple couldnt get over the fact that some of us liked the 7th Gen and some mods i did. So I created this thread so we could post up our pics and mods for the 7th Gens. If you want to be an asshole and flame, then go elsewhere, because im not about to have this shutdown because of a bunch of idiots.

#2 ·
These are the first renditions of the 7th Gen I've made. It would most likely never go into production seeing as how Honda neglects the USDM people in the Type R department mostly, but the Accords I modded are made to look like Type R's. Keep in mind that the mods seen on these 3 cars, are very simple, rims, spoiler, and kit. The kit is the factory oem kit for the coupe. The rims are Integra Type R, although you can purchase rims that look almost exactly like them for 1/2 the price, without the red H in the middle. And the spoiler is esentially a type r, or wings west f40 spoiler. Very simple mods, look at the difference:

Accord Coupe:

Accord Sedan:

#7 ·
I was walking by a parking lot today after parking my car and I spotted something that looked very similar to the 7th gen sedan rear end. I got a little closer and I realized it was a Toyota Paseo (or Tercel? Not sure, but definitely a older model Toyota). OMG, that's what I have to say. The rear end looks strikingly similar to the new Accord if not practically lifted from that Toyota. The tail lights were cut straight from the top just like the Accord and it also has that wide relief above the tail lights that makes the rear end look unbalanced. I also noticed the end of the wrap around tail lights also curved up like the new Accords too...

OMG Honda, are you running out of ideas or what? The coupe looks like a Benz from the back, which is fine. But a Toyota? *sigh*... (losing hope)

#9 ·
Cruise_r said:
I was walking by a parking lot today after parking my car and I spotted something that looked very similar to the 7th gen sedan rear end. I got a little closer and I realized it was a Toyota Paseo (or Tercel? Not sure, but definitely a older model Toyota). OMG, that's what I have to say. The rear end looks strikingly similar to the new Accord if not practically lifted from that Toyota. The tail lights were cut straight from the top just like the Accord and it also has that wide relief above the tail lights that makes the rear end look unbalanced. I also noticed the end of the wrap around tail lights also curved up like the new Accords too...

OMG Honda, are you running out of ideas or what? The coupe looks like a Benz from the back, which is fine. But a Toyota? *sigh*... (losing hope)
wow i used to think it looked like a saturn..but now that i read your post i think ure completely right! theres an old toyota paseo in my neighborhood and the back is pretty much identical..how sad honda..why?? oh well i still think the coupe looks pretty decent..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.