Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
i really want to know if any has tried this stuff to see if it for real...i mean...it seems flase to me...the cheap ass images and all.
any1 had any experiences?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey those are not cheap ass images, the sies are mostly sites that just have good deals, you probably have better deals with personal contacts, moslty for newbs trying to hook up there cars without going through pep-boys

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
u know any that has tried it...it sounds awesome and all so i wouldnt want to let something like that slip by...
but at the same time ive seen more than one that offers the same sort of thing...so u cant blame ppl for being skeptical...
i have the chance to get myself a car up here soon..so if i can get deals on the parts i want right from the start that will be great...
thanks for letting us know anyway sol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
don't you need a wholesale license to actually purchase the items through company... that is why they are called "WHOLESALE PRICES"... i dunno, just dont think its worth it

·
Registered
583 Posts
Looks from his feedback that it's a scam, He jsut set up a bunch of accounts and then had them all give the same good praise, so i wouldn't buy it unless someone I know from SHO would get it first...

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
iquark said:
Looks from his feedback that it's a scam, He jsut set up a bunch of accounts and then had them all give the same good praise, so i wouldn't buy it unless someone I know from SHO would get it first...
hehe same here...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
LMFAO that orange supra, or rx7 or whatever it was we just photoshopped for that guy today under a different name, How lame. :sleep:

Edit: and that last blue one too, lol. Maybe it was under the same name, but I think it was a new account, lol

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey w.t.f im that guy and no i did not set up diff accounts, my last auction just ended, i sold 113 copies, thats over $450.00....all my feedback is legit and i only have like 2 negs cuz a guy got pissed that i didnt fall for his fake paypal email scam....he sent an email html that sorta looked like the paypal one but i didnt fall for it so he left neg feedback!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey w.t.f yea i know that was photo-chopped and i wasnt on a diff name check the post idiot, i had it photochopped so it was better looking and its an eclipse not a rx-7!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
delsol4life said:
hey w.t.f im that guy and no i did not set up diff accounts, my last auction just ended, i sold 113 copies, thats over $450.00....all my feedback is legit and i only have like 2 negs cuz a guy got pissed that i didnt fall for his fake paypal email scam....he sent an email html that sorta looked like the paypal one but i didnt fall for it so he left neg feedback!
dude check the edit, I corrected myself. But some of that flashy writing isn't helping you out, either way go out and make a buck.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Its a scam.. i actually bought one before.. paid $7 for it.. it shows site most people know already.. there were only several sites that were ok.. but you'll need a tax permit.. let me know if you want it i can burn ya'll a copy...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
delsol4life said:
hey w.t.f yea i know that was photo-chopped and i wasnt on a diff name check the post idiot, i had it photochopped so it was better looking and its an eclipse not a rx-7!!
IDIOT? Since when were we calling eachother names? Whats gotten into you? Maybe if you were a little more mature you could sell some stuff. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and yea once again the blue one at the bottom was photochopped obviously, cant you tell by the lights, it was done so to attract people, im not selling cars people, jesus

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i said idiot because i hate when people judge or say stuff without knowing the facts? more mature? lol i am selling stuff buddy, i will be selling car parts soon just need mroe $ to place out a order

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
nameistan said:
Its a scam.. i actually bought one before.. paid $7 for it.. it shows site most people know already.. there were only several sites that were ok.. but you'll need a tax permit.. let me know if you want it i can burn ya'll a copy...
Thanks man, people who don't know any better I guess, and hope that others are as honest as they are.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts