Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
And the point of this was??? if anything, i was waiting to see the neon take a piss pot dump on the freeway. The cobra was badass, although i'm not a big fan of rag tops. :confused Was the neon's tires unbalanced or out of alignment? b/c the camera movement made me naucious, or maybe it was the neon, i don't know. Later biatch.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
At least you post vids of you getting your ass smoked also. A supercharged cobra isn't no slouch. That thing just walked away from the srt with pretty much no effort. Lose the rev limiter on the srt damn it would suck ass having a 6000 rpm redline. Is there any type of engine management for the neon that would allow you to do that? I'd be leary of revving an american car much above that though it just seems kinda shity. I'd like to go for a ride in a stock srt4, to see what they're all about. What's the performance like from 110 to 140 mph because I've seen speedo vids that looked quite slow.

·
Registered
671 Posts
stage 3 i think increases the redline to 6800

·
Registered
671 Posts
FN_M3 said:
And the point of this was??? if anything, i was waiting to see the neon take a piss pot dump on the freeway. The cobra was badass, although i'm not a big fan of rag tops. :confused Was the neon's tires unbalanced or out of alignment? b/c the camera movement made me naucious, or maybe it was the neon, i don't know. Later biatch.
your sig is too fucking big...advice to you...resize it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
preludedriver99 said:
Lose the rev limiter on the srt damn it would suck ass having a 6000 rpm redline. I'd be leary of revving an american car much above that

you can rev the 2.4 to about 7k safely but theres no need to they stop making power about 6400-6600 its a diffrent story if you replace the cams and all that

I reved my 2.0 to 7800 on the revised stock valvetrain no problems at all

jeremy

·
Registered
1 Posts
And Stage 3 does not raise the revlimitor to 6,800rpm..stage 2 raises it to 6,500rpm. They make peak power between 54-5600rpm so theirs really no need for a high revlimitor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts