Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
90 civic hb fs best offer, car is running now SOLD

90 Civic HB Dx

THE BAD : car had fire in dash, dash is bad and some wiring in dash have new dash with wiring havent tried to get it started yet will prolly start, body has some rust in rear quarters, roof had hail damage, other various dents so the body is not in that great of shape

THE GOOD : Wings West RS full six piece body kit, tinted windows, d16z6 motor with msd rpm activated switch to control vtec, with crx si trans, Tokico blue struts with Ground Control coil overs, RS*R exhaust very nice quiet tone, lots of intake sounds very deep, car sounds like it got a v8 in it. Interior is converted to black and grey the drivers seat has the normal wear in it and the replacement dash is blue.Short throw shifter with greddy shift knob

Dont really wanna part the car out, would like to sell as whole. Oh also need a new speedo cable as the fire caught this and burned the casing all the way to the tranny.needs radiator and windshield too
Email for pics [email protected]

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
location/price/pictures?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
give me your email i can send pics dont know how to post
located in wisconsin
price not sure its my bro's and im not really sure what he is looking to get

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why do you reply to a thread that u have no intrest in
also my car had a better body w/ ground effects, wheels, nice struts and coilovers, nice exhaust so why dont you just stay out of post you have no intrest in or anything good to say about it is just childish
well i guess thats why mustang and v8 owners call civic's
Crappy Inexpensive Vehicles Intended for Children
you give us all a bad name

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
jmonheim said:
why do you reply to a thread that u have no intrest in
also my car had a better body w/ ground effects, wheels, nice struts and coilovers, nice exhaust so why dont you just stay out of post you have no intrest in or anything good to say about it is just childish
well i guess thats why mustang and v8 owners call civic's
Crappy Inexpensive Vehicles Intended for Children
you give us all a bad name

Right on

HONDA POWER:clap :clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
23 Posts
Trade you a full computer for it...

2.6 Pentium 4
250 gig hard drive, another 120 gig
Geforce fx 5200 video card
Antec full tower case
19 inch viewsonic moniter
512 of memory in dual channel mode
etc...if interested, hit me up...also have cash
[email protected]

jmonheim said:
90 Civic HB Dx

THE BAD : car had fire in dash, dash is bad and some wiring in dash have new dash with wiring havent tried to get it started yet will prolly start, body has some rust in rear quarters, roof had hail damage, other various dents so the body is not in that great of shape

THE GOOD : Wings West RS full six piece body kit, tinted windows, d16z6 motor with msd rpm activated switch to control vtec, with crx si trans, was running will prolly still run when dash wiring reinstalled correctly or in a different car. Tokico blue struts with Ground Control coil overs, RS*R exhaust very nice quiet tone, lots of intake sounds very deep, car sounds like it got a v8 in it. Interior is converted to black and grey the drivers seat has the normal wear in it and the replacement dash is blue.Short throw shifter with greddy shift knob

Dont really wanna part the car out, would like to sell as whole. Maybe going to try to get car running soon, I am very confident it will run. Oh also need a new speedo cable as the fire caught this and burned the casing all the way to the tranny.
Email for pics [email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump this up someone buy it we replaced the dash everything is functioning car is driving has new radiator, still needs new windshield, also headliner and visors needs some work either replacement or recovering

1 - 20 of 24 Posts