TypeR Intake manifold with larger throttle body
Cold Air Intake
TypeR ECU
TypeR Tranny w/LSD
Skunk2 Exhaust
17" pretty heavy rims
lowered on coilovers
body kit, combat in the back, it think stock side skirts, Front bumber,

Interior somewhat decent, some wear, short shifter and knob.
ebrake cable broken

It is fast, he wants $9300 for it

what do u think

· Registered
71 Posts
umm lets see whats the better deal, you get a crx in somewhat good shape for $1500 at the most, a complete b16a swap installed for $2500, and a 50 of nos for $5-600. that is around 45-4600 for a car that should put you in the 13's. not bad from my perspective.

· Registered
2,120 Posts
i wouldnt pay more than 6-7k for that car

· Registered
1,170 Posts
well...to tell you the truth, i love my X, but i'd take an EG over an EF anyday. And An EK over an EG for that matter...But yeah i guess you could consider it a good deal. Buy it, sell the body kit n' shiet for 300 or so. Sell the rim's n' tires for 800. But still, thats a lil pricey. If you can get that car down to 7,500...i'd pull on it, depending on the condition. Then get some real rims n' exterior aesthetics. Spoon style roof spoiler, sir front lip, jdm headlights, jdm folding mirrors, maybe soon rims. Muh ha ha, if only i had money

· Registered
1,170 Posts
yeah, that is something that i'd rather do...mod a car my self. All my friends bought their cars used, but they @ least one mod or two on em. Some were lowered w/ i/h/e n' rims, i/e lowered etc. But my car came to me BONE STOCK, actually it was worse than stock the seats were fugged up, the radio was messed up, n' the engines timing was retarded 18 degrees. Now i can take more pride in my car than anyone else.

· Registered
1,428 Posts
man dat car prolly raced out.....you could find an EG hatch for hella cheep (i seen em as low as 2g) then drop in the B16 yourself......or get a B18c5 as sumone said already and drop it in....or get da C5 and drop it into a REX!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.