Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im completly new to import tuning. so please bear ith me and any/all info would be greatly appreciated, the question may have been asked before but i have to time to browse endlessly to find it...

ok here we go

i have a 91 accord lx, its a sweet ride, now i have an opportunitty to swap in a 97 vtec for a prelude, i dont know the model or whatever ,so my question is, what kinda work am i looking at, im obviously gonna get someone to do it for me, but i was wondering how probable is it, can it be done, what kinda works in store for the poor s.o.b thats gonna put it in, any other misc info, and maybe a ballpark number on the costs involved.

once again thanks for helping me out, i figured id ask here cause all you seem to know what your talking about, and im eager to learn, thank you

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
please review the forum rules and go through the accord tuning faqs before further posting.

·
Registered
365 Posts
what are you talking about? canada doesn't exist! sheesh :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh you didnt know, where the big snow covered land mass above the states, but i can only drive my car in the summer when the huge glaicers that cover 90% of our country melt away, which btrings me to my next question.... im looking for info on doing a huskie swap on my dogsled, any sugestions :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.