Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can't find it... i thought it was under the rear seats under the aluminum plate....it wasn't.... it's the sending unit.... im very confused.. someone please help here so i can get a new one please.... i can't find where it is... it's driving me crazy.... thanks :confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
man its a real pain to get to it. 91 civics have in tank fuel pumps . so u have to remove the fuel tank to access the fuel pump. not much work but u need to jack up the car pretty high. after that u have a couple hoses and 2 straps and its off.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
IMPORTEKNIKA said:
i can't find it... i thought it was under the rear seats under the aluminum plate....it wasn't.... it's the sending unit.... im very confused.. someone please help here so i can get a new one please.... i can't find where it is... it's driving me crazy.... thanks :confused:
It is not accessible from inside the car like on '92+ Civis. You have to drop the fuel tank.

Why are you replacing the fuel pump? It is very rare for a Honda pump to go bad. Most fuel issues are sourced to other problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.