Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys... it was sold like 2 months ago... since then I have already bought another car, and sold it too... haha Sorry for not updating... I dont visit the forum very much anymore.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Josh said:
I have decided I would like to start a new project, so sadly my civic must go. I have babied her since day one and have the receipts for almost everything I have done. The body itself has about 190k miles on it, however I just put a B18a in 3 weeks ago. She runs perfect and throws no codes. As of right now I have only put 263 miles on since the swap was done. Now to the list of mods:
Engine Stuff:
-B18A Engine with a B20 head and manifold (much bigger ports than the b18a) ßhave papers for the engine
-Hasport Billet motor mounts
-Hasport shift linkage with energy suspension bushings
-Short Shifter
-Cable A1 transmission
-Exedy organic race clutch
-JET Performance chipped PR4 ecu (lifetime warranty)
-Custom 2 ¼” cat-back exhaust
-Baker High performance battery (around 10lbs)
Suspension:
-KYB AGX adjustable shocks all around
-H&R Race Springs
-Energy Suspension Master kit
-Ingalls camber kit
-Rollin on 15” Slipstreams (no curbs) wrapped in Yokohama AVE ES 100’s with plenty of life left
Body:
-Car has been repainted white (door jambs and engine bay included)
-All Emblems have been shaved
-Windshield squirters have been shaved
-Antenna has a block off plate (hidden antenna installed in glove box)
-JDM Fenders with side-markers
-JDM taillights
-SI Lip
Interior:
-Drivers seat has the usual spot worn down
-All interior is there and CLEAN
-2000 SI Stereo installed (harness converted to the newer style)
-Infinity 6.5” Speakers
-Interior floor sprayed with sound deadener
-Ungo Alarm with power door locks
-Sparco Lap 5 steering wheel with hub
-Sparco Shift Knob
I just paid the registration and had her smogged 5 weeks ago. She runs perfect and throws no codes. As of right now I have only put 403 miles on since the swap was done. I have literally thousands of pictures of this car… e-mail me for more or if you have any questions at all. I am asking $4500 for my baby as she sits. [email protected]

has this car been thru the BAR referee for the engine swap?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car hasnt gone to see the ref yet. I had to smog her (for registration) a week before I did the swap, so I havent even bothered with smoging it or any of that. I will include the b18a intake manifold to help in the certification process if so desired...

Milage is up to 647 miles I think... I threw on some anodized red valve stem caps since somebody jacked my polished aluminum ones :mad: The threads on the clutch cable nut thing stripped on my way to work Saturday morning so I need to replace that....

If the car doesnt sell like this I am going to pull out the swap and put a sohc zc in. Price then will be $3000 obo

·
Registered
481 Posts
would you possibly be down for a trade? I have the bike in my sig up for sale... lemme know!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd be down for a trade, but not for a bike... looking for an eg, hatch or coupe... probably going to pull out the swap this weekend and throw in a zc.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm interested... any more details?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a 95 Si, with 100k, but the motor has been swapped for a new one (stock) which only has 71k. I have the reciepts. 5 speed, PL, PW, P-moonroof, ac, and it has an aftermarket stereo, with 4 yr warr. I am looking for either an 88-91 crx, or $5500. Call me or write me.

[email protected]
520-312-3316

-Justin

I am willing to drive to pick up a car (within limits)

·
Registered
334 Posts
hmmmmmmm......

keep me posted....I'll need it to have a bar sticker....Had to deal with the state ref with my old car. If I get pulled over in this it needs to pass with flying colors.

If you pull the motor that's fine with me. I've got access to a 250hp all motor jg prepped race motor that will pass bar with no problems.

So let me know how it goes in the next month or so. Let me know how much with no motor...gutted.....and how much you'd take with the zc cause I got someone that will take that off my hands after I put the other motor in.

I am waying my options but won't know if I have the money until I know if we are gonna have to strike or not. So if you got the car after april.....you drop me a line. [email protected]. I'll pay cash.

I am waying my options. I am sick of driving my wrx all over hells half acre and putting mad miles on it so I want a car I can puts around town in and track...that's it. reserve my wrx for the long trips. My options are buy a civic and race prep it...legally. Buy a 510 and race prep it legally. But this 53 caddy I've been drooling on or just throw the cash into my wrx and track that. 18's and coil overs would do her up just right.

·
Registered
640 Posts
TRADE?

I have a 94 honda civic ex coupe willing to trade... but, i don't think it is worth your car... hit me up if you want to know more... there are some mods... not many and i have pics... e-mail me at [email protected] if willing to trade, im willing to meet halfway.

·
Registered
65 Posts
HOLY FUCK!

i've been looking for a hatch like that. want to trade for a 1999 Civic Si?

mods:

-AEM CAI
-DC SPORT 4-2-1 HEADER
-GREDDY SP EXHAUST SYSTEM
-GROUND CONTROL COILOVERS
-TOKICO SHOCKS
-ACT CLUTCH
-FAT FIVES PAINTED GUNMETAL
-205/45/15 NITTO NT450 TIRES (90% TREAD!)
-MORE. . .

it's electron blue (re-painted nearly 5 months ago). the car runs great. . . always change the oil every 3000K with Quaker Synthetic, always go to chevron using 91 octane fuel. Serviced regulary, and washed constantly with Meguiar's and Armor All products. the car has 84K on it

bad parts about it:

-salvage title due to rear collision from previous owner ($1900 invested to repair!)
-paint chips under trunk (not exterior at all)
-paint chip (dime-size) on front bumper (touched-up)
-door ding on driver side (can't notice unless pointed out)

like i said, the car runs great. . . but has other flaws, not major. interested? questions? [email protected]

Matt (located at Bay Area, CA)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts