Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody my friend posted this a few weeks ago but i never got the phone numbers from him so i figured i'd post it... The car is located in central PA. near harrisburg.

$2000 obo.

I have a 91 crx HF painted s2000 grey, 5spd, has SI wheels, d16z6 engine swap (sohc vtec) I am the second owner so i don't know how many miles the eninge has on it but i do know its under 40K. Also has an aftermarket sunroof. The car is a 91 and does have some small dents and dings, but its an awesome and fun daily driver or even a good project car. Just put in a new timing belt, new radiator, new clutch and flywheel, and several others.

you can either pm me or email me at [email protected]
my cell phone number is 717-919-2898 if you'd rather call ask for chris.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CRX Shipping and Pics...

I'm working on getting some pictures set up online, might take me a couple of days.
If you are willing to pay the cost of shipping in addition to the cost of the car, I will ship it if I can find a way.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After market parts...

In addition to having the D16Z6 engine swap, The car also has:
AEM pulleys and gears
DC Sports header
Ram air intake (I have a pipe to make it cold air)
Neuspeed springs
Tokico struts
Short shifter
Carbon fiber hood
SI rims

Pics will be up by Saturday night

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More CRX Pics

I got up some more pics in daylight so you can check out things a little clearer. As of right now i've got a few offers for 1500 best offer or first come first serve.... gimme a call if you have any questions.... 717-919-2898
ask for chris.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.