Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Transmission just went out on me. After I get it fixed it's going to be FS/FT. I am really looking for an auto eg civic, hb or coupe preferably, but a 4dr will work, too, maybe. I would easily trade straight, no cash involved. I would love to find an auto crx in good condition, but I doubt I will. Make an offer, or trade. Remember, the auto>manual swap in 240's isn't hard, not like Hondas. I just miss my CRX, and I want another Honda. The motor runs great, it is just the tranny. Actually I really think it's the torque converter, but I have to get it checked out. Remember, I am fixing the car so it will be in good running order when I sell it. I'll try and post pics tomorrow.

BTW- I always liked the 240 coupes over the hatchbacks, the hatches just seem like they are everywhere now...

Located in Warner Robins, Georgia

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I don't have any pics of the dent on the drivers side, it's not major, but if someone wants to see it I'll try and take a pic and post it up.

·
Registered
487 Posts
hey man i sent you a PM about how much you wanted fixed and not fixed let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey man, sorry about taking so long but I figured I was just out of luck and haven't checked on here for a few days. Haven't checked my PM's at all, sorry about that, lol. Figured nobody was interested. The car is getting fixed tomorrow, with a tranny with a warranty. There's an auto rex for sale about an hour away and they want 2275 for it, and If I can talk them down a bit, I'd like to be able to pay for that with whatever money I get from the 240. So, say around $2100 or so, give me a little margin, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts