Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally had si alligned some. Reason I say some is my right front has bad camber & my right rear is off too. The guy I work with stated there's no camber adjustment f or rear. I go through used tires in a month or 2.

Since either my strut or uca is bad/bent. I was trying to see what's the cheapest way to go?1) Get a camber kit front & rear. 2) some auto zone shocks or just wait & get good shocks/springs?

Now if anyone still have their oem shocks/springs. What do you do when you get an allignment but they can't adjust your camber.
Trying to finally get susp. together.

I"ll appreciate any feedback.:D

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
they should be able to slightly adjust your rear camber using some washers. do a search for this in the suspension forum.

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
again, do a search in the suspension forum. depends on the coilovers. if full coilovers, then no. if coilover sleeves, then yes.

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
cheap is no good. search the suspension forum for this answer. see the faqs.

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I've been doing a little research. Ran into this guy today at this carryout for breakfast. He have a green dx 91 hatch that I thought was a si.He have Si wheels,lowered like 2.5". He have Si interior. It really would fool you until close up & no roof. Looks good,though.
Anyway, he said he may have some oem struts I could have.If not.
I've been thinking about some KYB AGX & H/R springs & maybe omni power camber kit if I have to go that route. It would be cheaper to go that route than coilovers since I would need shocks anyway. It'll be DD. I just wasn't trying to spend alot because I'm still trying to get my GSR fixed so that's why it wasn't no biggie going cheap on suspension. Now if I was trying to get my DC2 lowered that'll be different.

So, is that a good setup or is there something just as good but, a little cheaper. I wouldn't want to go lower than 1.5".
Another thing I thought about was get some KYB's & some cheap springs as long as shocks are good.

Let me know is this good?

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
kyb's aren't that great. the cheapest strut i would get for a daily driven are tokico. do a search, i've mentioned this before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.