Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a parts car for my civic ... its a 93 civic lx coupe ...all i really need is the quarter panels.. but if any body needs any glass or interior pieces im sure I have them. the interior is gray in color and the seats are weather because this car was in the junk yard and somebody already bought the passenger side door and due to the natural aspects of life lol they got some dirt and there a little water damaged but nothing I cant clean up and sell to you guys....also it has a ***** motor but i cant make out the engine code because the motor caught on fire but the head should still be good if some one wants to get a mini me swap done... so just tell me what you want and ill see if i have it

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it has a tach but it will not work in a manual transmission because this car was automatic and all the 1st,2nd, Drive, Overdrive, Nuetral, and parked lights are there so i think the manual gauge cluster and the auto gauge clusters are wired differently....but if you have an automatic i can take a look at it for you and see if it is in decent shape cause i just got this car late last night didnt have alot of time to look at it....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.