Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a 92-95 civic coupe front bumper fit on a 92-95 sedan?

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
i dont see why not...if u said side skirts id say no..but u should be ok...may i ask why u would want to do that??

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
It might fit, but it won't fit quite right. The spacing and contours will be off a little bit, because the sedan's front end is just a little different. I have seen someone on here who has a coupe/hatch bumper on a sedan . . . I forget who it is though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phatcivic said:
i dont see why not...if u said side skirts id say no..but u should be ok...may i ask why u would want to do that??
I dont like my front end and want to change it. I like to look of the coupe front and i dont want some outlandish body kit

·
Registered
768 Posts
If I remember correctly, there was someone on the board who had put a copue bumper on his 4 door... and the area where it meets the fenders was ever so slightly off... as was the area near the lights... but overall it looked good.. I think that if you do this set up, you should get the grill inserts and a front lip and that would really look good!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do want mesh grill inserts im just waiting for civickid77 to to do them, maybe next weeked but im going to Atlanta to visit a friend and he is going to NOPI and i also need hime to put my cd player in among some other stuff

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool - thanks for all this, I'll be looking onto it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts