Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys unless ya'll are withen in a few miles of VIS and can see the countermen at VIS DON"T BUY any thang from VIS. I'D admit they have nicely made body kits . But if you don't mind wondering what half the shit there saying over the phone , Half of them talk like there managers and then can't help yah out when they screw up. Well heres my story. I ordered a body kit( invader type 1 body kit with Z3 fenders) 900 worth of shit so you think i'd have some importence here. anyways I CHECKED with them to make shore they had it in stock so i could get it withen in a month so i could get my car ready for show. WELL 9 furkin months later. I finally got all my peices in. So my buddy went to start the work on it. nsx yello was the choice of yellow. He noticed that the side skirt was really long compared to the body of my 92 civic HB. Well after 2 weeks of talkin to 4 people because each time i call the other person isn't there. 6 emails 1 person saying that the 2 sideskirts coupe and the HATCHBACK are the same, another person saying i shoud cut and mend them together.another saying they won't have wizdom sideskirts in for months. LOOK after 9 months of bullshit i want what i ordered MY wizdom side skirts for my 92 HB. My car has been sittin in my friends paint shop ever sense that last show i wanted to enter. I've been driving my crappy geo tracker around hopeing one day i can drive my tight littile civic around. ANYWAYS if anyone wants these side skirts make and offer thats resonable and you can have them. I fear its going to be another 9 months till i get some more side skirts for my car. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts