Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, my girl got the first aftermarket piece for her civic. a DC sports ceramic coated header. Were gonna install it this saturday, but I wanna have her do the majority of the work because she wants to learn how to do her own work. Anybody have any step by step procedure for installing the header?

· Registered
83 Posts
Pretty easy.. but not really

ITs pretty simple... you will need to jack up th front of the car of course...

You will need to make sure you havent driven the car, or let it sit for a few hours... unplug the o2 sensor, take off the heat sheild i think its like 5 or 6 bolts... Then from underneath the car, there are 2 bolts where the donut is, need to undo these... then the manifold has 8 bolts, take those out, and it should come out.. now getting that thing out may be tricky... you will have to turn it in different directions.. we ended up taking it our from underneath on my car...

Good luck

· Registered
960 Posts
mikey zc said:
Ok, my girl got the first aftermarket piece for her civic. a DC sports ceramic coated header. Were gonna install it this saturday, but I wanna have her do the majority of the work because she wants to learn how to do her own work. Anybody have any step by step procedure for installing the header?
This might help a little. Not for your year of civic but it'll give you some idea.

http://www.jdmfan.com/technical/performance/dc_header/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.