Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
if you're wanting a genuine one, good luck cause they don't pop up on eBay very often. you might try password jdm, cause i do recall seeing them on that site about a year ago, but even through them it's a rare part.

if you're cool with a replica, Erebuni still makes a very good one. I had a Wings West replica on mine, and aside from lacking the "Stanley" on the brake light, you couldn't tell it was a replica. i got mine on eBay about two years ago, but i haven't seen another one since. Wings West does still make it, but it's made more for the two door. that wing does still work, but i don't think the fitment is 100% exact (it's like 98% exact as i recall).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info I dont care if it's a replica. I just like the look, I dont want my wing to look like a shopping cart handle you know! But if anyone knows of website that I can order one great.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
www.erebuni.net

you might also try just asking at a local shop and see if they can get the Wings West one. Wings West parts do tend to be a bit expensive, but they also are very highly regarded. like i said, the one i had was a near perfect replica, except for the brake light. i've seen a coupe with one before too, and it looked dead on like the real thing (might also check out Peteex's gallery cause he had one on his EK coupe).

good choice on that wing though. i do also like the USDM wing, but i think the JDM one is way better. i also kinda like those M3 wings that are all over eBay, but i don't have a pic to show you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts