Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend raced a 01 V6 Acord tonight with exaust and a APC and Racing sticker on it lol. She went to take off and stalled it LMFAO with the 6 puck. Anyways we cought back up to him and the dude punched it and then like after about 5 or so car lengths she finally decideds to race and drops it in 3rd at 60, and goes flying past him and he pulled up and was like "DAM" WTF is in that thing lol. So we are driving and then a cop pulls behind us and pulled us over and was like why are you racing another car for and why are your tags bad and im like tow my shit I dont care and then the BITCH cop finally let me go lol.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Yeah your a dumbass...race on the track...not on the street.

I don't see how people call cops "bitches", "assholes", "idiots" for doing there job...:confused..

I doubt you told the cop "tow my shit, i dont care "... I think you do care if it gets towed. Who in there right mind wouldn't care it there car got towed?...If you did say that and he didn't tow your shit then he's dumb. Little punks like you need to be taught a good lesson....

Hey you got any video of this race?...:lol...

Post pics of teh girlfriend your always talking about..I think we ALL needs a good visual of her....:D

Nice kill man, I know its fun driving around randomly knocking off cars but try to keep it on the track, and have more respect for cops..after all you were in the wrong...

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I have to agree about the calling a cop a bitch because he pulled you over for racing, that's a tad harsh.

I'm also curious what the civic had done to it to "fly by" a v6 accord, does she have her own or do you let your girl drive yours? From a dig the v6 doesn't do too well, but from a roll they hold their own. The only civics that could keep up with mine were late model SIs or heavily modded, especially with two people in them(because weight is their best advantage). I ran consistant 15.1s trapping 90-91 in my 01 v6(and that was with my 18s on), but it was a dog out of the hole. She went from 5 cars back to flying by them? Ever think they weren't racing? Flying by is what a 12 second WRX wagon does to a 14 second civic :p I would buy slowly walking an AV6 with the right mods, but not flying by, not if they were actually trying.

Plus I'd rather lose in this, than beat one in a civic :p LOL sorry. It's kind of like my friend squawking about beating a 745i with his modded 330ci, yeah he beat it, but I'd take the 745 ANY day.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm sorry but I don't see how that civic beat a newer accord. He probably felt sorry for you and let you win.
Oh by the way...not real smart to smart talk to a cop...very dumb choice.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
kostas86 said:
I'm sorry but I don't see how that civic beat a newer accord. He probably felt sorry for you and let you win.
Oh by the way...not real smart to smart talk to a cop...very dumb choice.
Actually his civic is pretty quick.he's got a vid around here with him racing a stock ITR that he pulled on....http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205657

check towards the end of the threa when he posted the vid

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FUCK THE COPS HERE and ya I did tell them to tow my shit and I called them a asshole cuz they were being one I mean fuck them they arrest me all the time so why the fuck do I care about them cuz I dont give a fuck unlike you mother fuckers and I will street race always.

Also its a 01 accord the high 15 sec ones so ya they are SLOW and if a Type R cant get me or a stock 5.0 then how the FUCK is a accord going to beat me LMFAO now I have raced a 04 accord V6 with a stick and awhile ago he got me pretty good and I have raced on the freeway and pretty much got no more than a fender on him so they are quick.

·
Registered
3 Posts
IMOTEPHT said:
FUCK THE COPS HERE and ya I did tell them to tow my shit and I called them a asshole cuz they were being one I mean fuck them they arrest me all the time so why the fuck do I care about them cuz I dont give a fuck unlike you mother fuckers and I will street race always.
Hmmmm, if they arrest you all the time, you are the problem, not them. Oh, and street racing makes your genitals huge. Write that down.

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your right most of the time I am the problem but they have arrested me one time for some bullshit I didnt do so FUCK THEM and if you love these cops so much then GO FUCK EM BITCH

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say and I dont care if your a cop cuz that dont mean shit

·
Registered
3 Posts
IMOTEPHT said:
I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say and I dont care if your a cop cuz that dont mean shit

You aren't angry at cops, you are mad at your parents for not hugging you enough when you were a kid. I mean, wow you are cool! I wish I could be like you, such a bad ass and all. cough*sarcasm*cough

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
unbeatablesi said:
You aren't angry at cops, you are mad at your parents for not hugging you enough when you were a kid. I mean, wow you are cool! I wish I could be like you, such a bad ass and all. cough*sarcasm*cough
:mwaha....

dudes got issues...:nuts

·
Registered
75 Posts
And you then wonder why ricers and modded cars get pulled over all the time :rolleyes A few idiots tend to give us a bad name and make us a cop target.

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I few? HAHA you mean a few hundred you fucking *** and issuses? LMFAO come one now dude what you some perfect mommys boys you little BITCH talk your shit on the net come cuz you aint going to see me about nothin.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
IMOTEPHT said:
I few? HAHA you mean a few hundred you fucking *** and issuses? LMFAO come one now dude what you some perfect mommys boys you little BITCH talk your shit on the net come cuz you aint going to see me about nothin.

:mwaha...:mwaha...

man your funny...

Attention all SHO memebers:

We have a new *e-thug* with us..

Say hello to "IMOTEPHT"...:byye

See you about what??...:mwaha..:mwaha..
You *e-thugs* are something else..:rolleyes

:bye

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
E thug you fucking *** your dumb you mother fucker and if you guys got a prob with me then see me about it BITCH

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
IMOTEPHT said:
E thug you fucking *** your dumb you mother fucker and if you guys got a prob with me then see me about it BITCH
i think ur taking all this a little too personally

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
IMOTEPHT said:
:mwaha

look what the kid sent me.....

somebody ban this fool

IMOTEPHT said:
You got a fucking problem with me? if so then let me know and tell me where you live bitch and I will drive my ass to wherever you are and fucking break your fucking neck mother fucker dont talk shit on the net unless your down to fucking kill me mother fucker

·
Registered
88 Posts
umm i think ur a **** and ur car looks like a peice, and i highly doubt its a 14 second car its a sohc so u should have the cops tow it that way u wont have to go outside and look at it every day. oh yeah and i dont beleive ur story.

·
Banned
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
got time slips that say 14's and video BITCH you want to run me then put $$$ on it and ya I got issuses ive had a bad fuckig day and im about to fucking do something extremely stupid so dont talk shit and just come give me a run cuz I got something for you

1 - 20 of 46 Posts