Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jdm h22 swap
lowered- dropzone coilovers
intake
exhaust
strut bar
clear corners
slotted and drilled roters on front

the reason i am selling it is because we were driving on the highway when suddenly it made a tick tick tick tick tick and then the car just shut off. all of the electrical things work just when the car starts up it makes the tick sound and shuts off. i have been told by two differant shops that it threw a rod and if that is fixed it will run rite but i dont have the money to fix it so it is for sale as. 2000 obo
pick up only cant bring it anywhere

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what else do you want to know basically this is it. a 92 civic hatchback with an h22. the car is lowered and has those shitty rims on it. the mechanic said to me "you broke a rod in half, dont start it until it is fixed because if you do it will cause damage inside the block." the car is sitting in the carport of my driveway and it is not going anywhere soon. i dont know what else to say if anyone wants it come and get you know the price. it is being sold as is. i am not even trying to fix it because simpily dont have any money. thats what you need to know.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
hey man i need your email my friend is very interested in the hatch and has cash please give me a email so he can get ahold of you his hatch was just stolen and hes looking to replace it thx ray.my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a 92 civic hatchback with a b20 swap, true SIR emblem, Short Shifter, Type R shift knob, stage 2 clutch kit, AEM fuel rail, skunk2 manifold, cold air intake, headers, carbon fiber M3 mirrors and will be painted by next week….. perfect for a new project... guaranteed to be a high 12 low 13 second car with a vtec head….willing to trade....if interested email me at [email protected]... I’m in Wisconsin...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.