Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was funny that i got revved by a porsche at an intersection...i was talking to my gf and i heard somebody was revving...looking over, i just saw a 92 model porsche...and he was just staring at me...lolz...i just smiled back...and the traffic light from the other direction turned yellow, i revved a little bit to about 4k rpm...then he and i both floored it when it turned green...i think he went easy on me, so at the end of first, my front bumper was about his quarter panel...when i pulled till top of my second gear, i heard his turbo spooling...and then he just gone...lolz...and by being pulled, i read his emblem, and it said turbo...lolz...at the next light, i pulled next to him and gave him a thumb up...damn those porsche people... :D

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mine is a bone stock 92 si lude...absolutely no mod done to it...of course i had no chance lining up against a porsche...and as i said, he went easy on me thru first and second gear...otherwise he could have put couple car length on me thru first...it's just funny that he revved at me...and he actually went against an underdog comparing to his...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.