Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
your gonna get a bunch of different responses with this thread.

but my 2 cents is to go for the megan header. some would say its as good, if not better quality than DC sports, for only like $160 shipped. :number1

·
Registered
98 Posts
yeah, megan is probably the best bet for h23's. i got a set awhile ago for 90 shipped when i had a h23.

don't believe ppl that say get dc for the 2.5 collector because that only applies to the vtec (which won't fit your car)

·
Registered
701 Posts
i just got a good deal on a pace setter header and catback exhaust.. i got a new highflow cat to.. not installedyet.. will post results after the long weekend is over and i get the shit installed. i put the heaher on myself.. but the guy at midas sayd he would weld the rest up/hang my exhaust for 50$(canadian) so tuesday i will post results

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
i just got a megan header because honda wanted over $300 for a new stock mani. had it for about a month and cant complain, i just didnt bolt up that bracket down by the cat. ive seen a few people that have broken those off after a couple months of use leaving 2 holes in the top of the pipe

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Prlude4Life said:
i just got a megan header because honda wanted over $300 for a new stock mani. had it for about a month and cant complain, i just didnt bolt up that bracket down by the cat. ive seen a few people that have broken those off after a couple months of use leaving 2 holes in the top of the pipe

i was one of those people!! :mad
it was cuz i DID bolt the downpipe to the bracket, then when i went over a speedbump, the downpipe hit it, and put two holes in the d/p.

after megan replaced my ENTIRE header (header plus downpipe :w00t ) FOR FREE, i completely took off the downpipe bracket, and haven't looked back since :number1

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would check out Hedman Hedders for a pro stepped header. This will work great on the h23 providing better low/mid with mildly better top end. The H23 works better in the low to mid rpm pwer range as opposed to the higher power range of the h22.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.