Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This car has been in the family since it was bought new in 93. the se models came with just about everything. the only options that didn't come stock were power seats, heated seats, heated mirrors and cd player. i've added an alpine deck and 2 12" audiobahn subs. it spent most of it's time in Md before it moved here to Pa a few years ago. it does have high miles(about 150k, 130k from md highways) but it still runs great. no problems what so ever. the interrior is flawless except for some wear on the drivers side leather. the paint has some imperfections, mostly on the front bumper, but overall still shines. it's been washed once a week and waxed once a month since it was new. i've been saving money to begin modding but recently decided to sell the car and use the money to buy something else. i love this car. i already have two vehicles and do not have the space to keep a third or i would hang on to it forever. asking price is $4000 firm.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
f22a6 is the motor. it's auto. a manual conversion was in the plans when the h22 went in, but alas...

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
maybe if it was a 5 speed, i don't have and wouldn't have the money for a auto/manual swap anytime soon after I bought it, and that takes a way a lot of the reason why i want another Honda, sorry bro

edit: i'll buy the system if you'll sell that separately

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'd rather keep it all together. i've been told i could get more for it but i'm hoping this price will make it sell faster.

·
Registered
250 Posts
damn nice car, if it was a 5-speed i would probably buy it. But the requirement for my next accord is has to be a 5 speed EX :D

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
asdrg said:
damn nice car, if it was a 5-speed i would probably buy it. But the requirement for my next accord is has to be a 5 speed EX :D
thanks. it's actually a rare car too. they didn't make many 2 doors this generation and they didn't make many se models. so the 2 door se models are few and far between.

·
Registered
201 Posts
:cry how could u sell the accord, lol...well every car has to go sometime :(

Hey, as a fellow accord owner id like to give u a bump as well as a request of interior shots as i may 75% be buying ur car in the next week...lol, send up some more pics of the interior, and motor...pref close ups for detail.

Ill hit u up with my 2 cents if im gonna buy it...take it easy...

Also, what are ur plans for another car?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it might take a few days to get more pics. it's all covered and tucked safely away for winter :) i could get them this weekend for sure. my next car will be an mr2 spyder.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mujtaba said:
:cry how could u sell the accord, lol...well every car has to go sometime :(

Hey, as a fellow accord owner id like to give u a bump as well as a request of interior shots as i may 75% be buying ur car in the next week...lol, send up some more pics of the interior, and motor...pref close ups for detail.

Ill hit u up with my 2 cents if im gonna buy it...take it easy...

Also, what are ur plans for another car?

i havent forgot about the pic request. we've gotten about 6" of snow everyday for the past week and all though the car is under roof, the way to get to the car isnt. so right now theres about 3' of snow preventing new pics. i'll get them eventually for ya.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
almost spring bump. it'll come out of storage in a couple of weeks. i've gotten lots of emails/pm's/im's but still no takers.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts