Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
93 Accord$racing

I have a 93 Accord and wondering for a $1000 what can i do in performance wise to my car? What about a Body Kit? What are the best kits form my car?

So Far i have
17' Shadow Neepers
Cold Air Intake
2 12' He2 Rockford Fosgate
400.4 Rockford Fosgate
800.4 Rockford Fosgate
2 1/4 Drop
Front of car

Subs 2 12' He2

Side of the car

THese are the Taillights that i want to get.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
yea H22 :) it'll be the BEST investment u have ever done

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
exaust..whole system?? fix up the suspention...our accords are just too high..i would like mine stiffer

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Honda$Racing said:
I have a 93 Accord and wondering for a $1000 what can i do in performance wise to my car? Do they make Superchargers for my Accord?

So Far i have
17' Shadow Neepers
Cold Air Intake
2 12' He2 Rockford Fosgate
400.4 Rockford Fosgate
800.4 Rockford Fosgate
2 1/4 Drop
ide go for h22 but that run more then G ...just do some basic mods and that should be good for a G...

Ex. CAI, struts, HEADERS, EXHAUST

they dont make superchargers for an inline 4 accord

·
Registered
199 Posts
As previously stated grab ur self an exhaust, headers, struts, cams, short shifter, ect. Man it all depends what u want just narrow down ur options and get whatcha one. Keep us posted.

Good luck:cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
stick with the f22

stay with the f22 because it can handle more boost with stock internals than any other honda motor including the well known h22 i have an f22 andi love it i am currently building it and i will continue until it is over 300 hp

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
just giv eme ur engine and u wont have to worry hehehehe

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
bjaccord said:
Dont get a header if you have an ex or se, they already have 4-2-1 design. You could go with an H23a1 swap like I did, and have money left over!!! L8r
dude i checked out ur site...clean car man..i like the drop...its not slammed its just right...hehe was that h23 motor drop in?? or did u have to do some modifacations?? ur sound system and mine are almost similar also. cool man!

·
Registered
207 Posts
You COULD call it a drop in if you wanted to. I had to modify some stuff a little bit since I did the auto-manual but otherwise on the 4th gen you just use all accord mounts and the motor is fine. I went a different route though and swapped in the prelude front crosmember, and the urethane motor mounts that they make for the ludes, helped ALOT with wheel hop when racing. I have some cool burnout vids that I need to download onto my imagestation website, when I do I'll post up a link. I am lowered on the vis racing coilovers, which by the way, suck ass, I tell everyone that I meet thats into cars, not to buy them. Anyway, if you have anymore questions let me know, I did the swap myself so I know pretty much all there is to know about that particular swap. L8r

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.