Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
92-95 coupe black seats and black doors

B16a purchased from hmotorsonline.com. It was purchased about a year ago and only driven for about 1k miles. Then decided it was not for me, so I went and purchased a new truck and the car has been sitting in the garage ever since. The engine is clean as a whistle. It does come with a slightly stronger clutch and I believe a 12lb. flywheel. $2,000/ New price $1,800 OBO
SOLD

92-95 civic coupe black seats. great condition. they need a little dusting off since they have been sitting about as long as the car.$120

92-95 Passenger and drivers doors for a coupe. I believe they are the same as hatchbacks. both come with glass and only the passenger side has the window motor. $130

All of this stuff is located in Carmichael a suburb of Sacramento. I will try and get pics by later tonight. But anyone is welcome to check this stuff out personally if your a serious buyer.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
come with trans/shafts/etc..basically everything that came with hmotors package?

will you ship to 30518?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, it comes with everything. I will ship at the buyers expense. If you have any other questions feel free to email me or give me a call. I will PM you my # and email addy. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
just checking.......but i have a friend that just blew up his b18c5 motor. he says he's looking for a b16 and i'm looking for a b16 tranny. so i am interested......but just in case......would you consider parting the tranny? if not no big deal. we already plan on ordering a b16 long block and tranny from h-motors.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
cool......if you change yo mind......hit me up......cash in hand.

·
Registered
53 Posts
door panels

can i see pics of the inside door panels... where you located?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1.6 Liter DOHC VTEC Engine cable operated tranny 170hp/113tq/10.4 Compression Ratio. Motor Swap incls Tranny, ECU, half shaft, stock shift linkage, stock motor mounts, alternator, starter, clutch, flywheel, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, fuel rail, injectors, distributor, engine harness. Motors average 35,000 miles and come with a 100% start up warranty. LSD Trannys Avail ADD $250. * Please Note: Hasport cable tranny mount kit to 88-91 CIVIC/CRX for $300 and the hasport linkage for $110 when the engine is purchase though JHPUSA. *

Mine has a hydro tranny.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is the package I am selling.

JDM B16A 92-95 SIR2 Engine Swap
1.6 Liter DOHC VTEC Engine hydro operated tranny 170hp/113tq/10.4 Compression Ratio. Motor Swap incls Tranny, ECU, half shaft, alternator, starter, clutch, flywheel, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, fuel rail, injectors, distributor. Motors average 35,000 miles and come with a 100% start up warranty. LSD Trannys Avail ADD $250. * Please Note: Hasport Hydro tranny mount kit to 88-91 CIVIC/CRX conversion for $400 or Hasport High Perf upgraded motor mount kit for EG/DC $290 EK $350 when the engine is purchase though JHPUSA. *
$2,340.00USD

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.