Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a 93 Civic Hatchback that has 210,000 miles on it. The car has a pretty new OEM engine in it (40,000 Miles). I was just wondering if there are any problems that anyone has faced with a car with this kind of mileage. The car already has a bodykit, rims, and a few bolt-ons. Would $4,000 be a good price? Or I am I going to run in to big problems down the road.

· Registered
525 Posts
i got a 92 cx hatchback. i kno from experience, a car this old, has many things wearing down, so u well have to constantly change or fix little things from time to time.

i personally wouldnt get it for 4000. find a cx thats in good condition, with a beat up engine for a cheaper price, and swap a b series engine in.

just to let u kno, i bought my car with lots of extras (rims, custom piping exhaust, nice stereo setup, etc..) with a b16a engine for $4900. and this was 2 years ago. i mihgt of just got lucky tho

but jus try to find a hatchback shell or somehting, good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.