Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This is my very first post here as a friend recomended my coming here with my problem which is:

I have a 93' Civic and the headlight on the passenger side had gone out. I had replaced the bulb and it worked fine. But then after driving around for about an hour the bulb becomes very very dim and then my right blinker will not work when the bulb is in the on position. :bash I then replaced bulb again and had no problems for about 20 mins and then same exact thing. Could this possibly be bad wiring, or maybe the ground isn't getting great connection, maybe even a fuse problem? If anyone could lemme know that'd be great.

·
Registered
28 Posts
that one civic said:
a lot of older subarus have that problem, and it usually ends up being a faulty flasher, or excessive corrosion inside the bulb terminals. when that started happening to me, i just scraped the inside of the turn signal terminal with a battery post brush, and that fixed the problem.
That is a good point. You should probably try that before messing with any of the wires. corrosion is a payne and it affects quite a bit of stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.