Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 civic hatchback. It's going to be a daily driver. Money is not an issue. I would really like a 11-12 sec all motor car. I'm looking at the following motors. If possible please tell me what engine internals to buy.

b18c5
k20
h22

I would appreciate and advice.

· Registered
12,453 Posts
I have a 93 civic hatchback. It's going to be a daily driver. Money is not an issue. I would really like a 11-12 sec all motor car. I'm looking at the following motors. If possible please tell me what engine internals to buy.

b18c5
k20
h22

I would appreciate and advice.

Wow, you need to read a lot.

This kinda thing is VERY hard to do, And the fact that you think a 11-12 sec. N/A Honda will be a good daily driver is laughable.

remember, you can only have 2 of these 3 things: Reliability, Power, Affordability. You can't have all 3.

Granted, any of thoes motors would make your car pretty quick, even in stock trim, with a K20 in there, you could maybe be in the 13's I'd wager, but then again, thats not the easiest swap, and your gonna need to do some work to the k20 to hit 11's

I'd suggest either makeing this car a dedicated drag car if you want to go that route, or if you want a daily driver with some gusto, just lower your expectations on speed a bit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.