Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 integra with a fresh obd1 ls motor(Blk98civichatch) xtd stage 1 clutch short throw shifter motor mount inserts header back tsudo exhaust carbon fiber tail lights jdm 1 piece head lights and big mouth front bumper and obx coil overs all the way around. Grinds goin into 3rd gear. And i just put new plugs and wires on it today. Only thing wrong with car is that when your driving it gets more gas than it should and it sputters. But other than that the car runs great. Has no leaks, no valve ticks sound really good. The interior needs carpet cause its tan and full of stains. The whole interior was tan but the guy that owned it before me started to convert it to grey so it has grey seats with no rips, grey dash, console, the to rear pillars, the door panels and pretty much just need a view things to finish the grey interior. Car has 15 inch konigs on it with descent tread. Like to sale for 1700obo or trade for a hatch or 88-91 4 door civic. I LIVE IN FRANKLIN, OHIO

·
Banned
1,457 Posts
your a Fuckin idiot

he flips cars, has a different one each week

its 9 months old stupid offcoarse he does't still have it

·
Registered
48 Posts
oooook. Yeah. I just joined the other day, since my Integra was in an accident and I'm looking for another one. Being as that is....I should just assume all this shit about the guy? You are the fucking idiot. People should be *sold* on a thread when a car is sold!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.