Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is one for sale, and even though I am looking for an eg, but I can't seem to find them anywhere around here.

So anyways, its a 93 teg, with an LS swap, I'd need to swap a b18 in there because I don't know what they did to that thing, but it's running rough.

He wanted a grand, but I think I could get him lower..

I don't have any pics but the interior was clean, exterior was clean, it's lowered but Idon't know on what, only thing is that the thermostat is leaking, and the head needs work.

What do you guys think?

P.S I still want an eg if anyone has one for sale.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
JDMkid23 said:
So anyways, its a 93 teg, with an LS swap, I'd need to swap a b18 in there because I don't know what they did to that thing, but it's running rough.
So it's a '93 Integra (with a B18 non-VTEC) with an LS swap (also a B18 non-VTEC) and you want to swap in a... B18 (may or may not be VTEC). :confused I think you need to clear some things up for us.

And can you really not find a '92-95 Civic? They only sold, like, 1.2 million or so of those in this country vs. 200,000 or so '90-93 Integras.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.