Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after thinking about whether i was going to sell my prelude for about a month i just finalized my decision..I just got a new job and i think it made the decision clear, i do need to sell it..

SO here it is, all the info.

The car was originally owned by an adult and now i have it. I have never taken it to the track and never raced it on the street in fear of getting pulled over and of hurting anyone including myself, the car was not raced by the previous owner as far as i know because of the condition the mechanic said the car was in and becasue of the age and category of the past owner.

I just bought the car less than 3 months ago and have done nothing but pamper it and clean it ever since. It is a 1993 prelude VTEC and for those of you that don't know about that year and model it is the fastest year vtec prelude that honda made(190hp stock + cat back, not much but a little more power), it is the only year with a closed head instead of a open head and i have read on these boards that it is even rumored to be straight out of japan and also the car is one of the easiest to modify(takes mods better).

It is black with black interior, interior is in beautiful condition as i cleaned it once a week including vacuuming and armoralled all of the dash and all other plastic and vinyl pieces. The outside was also washed once a week and i have waxed it two times in the three months ive had it. Just to give you an idea of how good ive taken care of it.

Mechanically the car is in awesome shape and the only thing that is wrong with it is the radiator which i am having fixed very soon, it is leaking a little fluid from a slight crack so i am having the whole radiator replaced, the ac compressor and lines are still in great shape though.

I have put on an apexi cat back exhaust system, clear lights and altezzas but have no fear i do have the stock tailights and i will put them on for you if you do not want the altezzas. I put a new head unit into the car also, but everything else is stock since i have only had it for such a short period of time.

I do not have any pictures right now since i dont have a camera but i can get some within a week most likely from a friends camera.

PLease make good offers and i will pm and email back any interested buyers and we can discuss the car further and i will give you more info and all the details of the car.

My email is [email protected]

Thank you guys
CroSsRoaDs

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just to get ideas on prices of 93 vtec preludes look go here:

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/results.jtmpl?model=PRE&start_year=1993&end_year=1993&min_price=&max_price=&distance=any&advanced=y&advcd_on=n&make=HONDA&address=01844&search_type=used&x=32&y=16

Im trying to get as close to resonable as i can since i need something more work related that is going to cost me a pretty penny most likely..

The mileage is 130,xxx which is actually low milaege if you figure out the 15 thousand areage miles per year that is expected today you get around 135 thousand miles.. The car is in beautiful condition though both mechanically and appearance..

Also if anyone wants the vin number to check out the history of it just let me know and ill give it to you in the email along with as much information as i can come up with that i have not already given you.

Also i will go lower on the price becasue i need to get rid of it and i know the mileage is a little up there but as i said it is actually a little lower than the average amount that it is supposed to be at.

[email protected]

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im located right outside of boston, mass..

For everyone that has asked what i am looking to get for the car i really just wanted to take offers from people after they see how much these cars are selling for, but since noone is looking to make an offer i will throw out a price range. I would like to get around 7,000-8grand but that is really low when you look at how much these same types of cars with close miles are going for on classified ads like autotrader and so on..

from there throw me some offers and well discuss it further.

Thanks guys

CroSsRoaDs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts