Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the chanse to either get a 92 lude or a 93 si. but i dont know what the specs are on the si., could someone please tell me. does it have the sohc v-tech ot not?

·
Registered
405 Posts
yes if you mean a 93 si hatch then it does have the sohc vtec motor that comes from the factory with about 125 hp. i do not know what the torque numbers for the motor are though

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
93 si hb- sohc vtec,125 hp, 106 ft. lbs. tq. 7200 rpm redline
2,390 lbs.
tach
power mirrors
four wheel disc brakes
cruise control
body colored mirrors
sunroof
a/c,ps,pb
14" steel wheels w/covers

Those are what it has compared to the other hatchbacks. I think I covered the basics.

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
sweetcrx said:
i have the chanse to either get a 92 lude or a 93 si. but i dont know what the specs are on the si., could someone please tell me. does it have the sohc v-tech ot not?
Please don't think I am making fun of you or flamming you in any way, but there is no H in VTEC. It's a common mistake that many people make, that are new to Hondas. I just wanted to let you know for future posts.

By the way...Welcome to SHO!!! This is a great place with very knowledgeable friendly members. You will learn a lot here.

·
Registered
405 Posts
how much would one of those si motors be worth if it had like 120000 miles on it? i had one but my car is at the shop right now putting in the b18c and someone wants to buy my whole motor that includes everything you need to install it for 350 to 400 bucks and the motor has 120000 miles on it. do you think it is a good deal? or do you think that i can get more for it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts