Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
|SpeC-L_AcCorD| said:
and also im thinkin bout gettin ww sideskirts and rear .. is dat a good combo wid da greddy lip.. any suggestions?
Hey. I can help you out with the GReddy lip. It is a very conservative lip, but a good addition. A lot of people with WRXs get the GReddy lip.

17050012 Accord 2dr/4dr Front Lip (1996-97)
list:$195.00
my price:$165.75
shipping: $25.00 to lower 48 states.

·
Registered
349 Posts
hey i got a wings west type w add on lip.....used...sell it to you for 125 shipped! meanin like 100 plus like 25 shipping.

·
Registered
349 Posts
yeah just the lip

·
Registered
698 Posts
hey, i can do it for 175 shipped new

let me know

·
Registered
209 Posts
So how can you guys get the GReddy lips just like that?! i heard from everywhere else that they are backordered to Japan for the next 3 months, but these are for the real ones, real GReddy, so maybe these are just knockoffs, considerin the price is soo low as well, but maybe thats just here in Ontario,

·
Registered
698 Posts
im in tally, but i get them new from greddy, they drop ship

·
Registered
468 Posts
superorb, Id be interested in buying a 96 lip off you, but what about the 3 month wait?

·
Registered
698 Posts
tallahassee, FL

and ill check on the availability of the lips today

ken

·
Registered
468 Posts
defintely man please post up when you get that info, I'm very interested and have money right now for one

·
Registered
672 Posts
2gracer said:
superorb, Id be interested in buying a 96 lip off you, but what about the 3 month wait?
I have it IN STOCK. Ships from CA. CA residents please at 7.75% sales tax. Superorb, I can tell you right now that your distributor does not have it in stock. I know who u use. AcCoRd DoRiFtU, Johnny has it in stock. We checked last week.

·
Registered
698 Posts
sad news, there backordered till the end of october :( if yall want u can wait till then or order them from regan now, thats what i would do, hes a good guy. he posted right above me

·
Registered
468 Posts
ricerocket2002, I'm from the sacramento area, is there any way I could find out where you are located and maybe pick it up to avoid the shipping costs. I was looking to pay around $175 for this and the shipping plus tax puts me over $200. or could we maybe work out a deal here? I've got cash right now, I will be ordering my wings west w type lip (rear) like tommorrow, and am looking to pick up this lip too. I am a serious buyer and just need to work out the details. thanks alot

Superorb, when you get the lips in will you have the 96-97 lips or just the 94-95 lips? Because $175 is a really good price. let me know

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts