Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this sounds like a moronic post but a 94 gsr with leather interior what color is the leather most probably im asking because im getting one next weekend and i forgot to ask the color of the leather and dont want to bug the person about it

·
Registered
419 Posts
what color is the car
it depends on the color of the car
if its a dark color car then its most likely black
if its green then the leather is most likely tan

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a tealish color green

·
Registered
127 Posts
wU-rAcEr said:
what color is the car
it depends on the color of the car
if its a dark color car then its most likely black
if its green then the leather is most likely tan
i don't think thats always the case though. they can be customized to any offered color ext/int straight from the factory. so any combinations are possible right?

btw is the 94-97 leather and the 98-01 leather different? what i mean is like you know how some leather (couches, chairs) are hard leather thats really shiny and some are softer leather which feels like a fluffy cushion when you sit on it and its not so shiny.

i remember checking out a 96 gsr with leather and from what i can remember, it was some what kind of a harder type of leather where as i've also seen 98+ gs' and gs-r having a different type. i can't remember for sure though about the 96 that i checked out and i have a 95 gs-r w/o leather.

so is anyone sure if there was a difference at all or not? i am planning to look for integra leather seats and IF there was a difference, i'd like to stay away from the harder leather seats.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i just even want to know the different color leather they offer for the 94 year anyone know?

·
Registered
217 Posts
i have a 95 gsr thats black with black leather..i think green has tan leather usually

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but isnt there grey leather what colors would that come with?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts