Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
625 Posts
sahan23 said:
hey guys/gals...looking to sell my show/race teg. It's got every bolt-on option under the sun...Just needs interior work Know anyone looking to buy a show-stopper?? Let me know...908.963.8869 or [email protected]

see the car:
http://www.geocities.com/sahan23/index2.html
ohhhhhhhhhhhh ::: DROOLS ::: that is one sexy bitch..... i got some questions... is that a metal or fiberglass conversion? how much (just conversion w/labor).

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Supercharged GS-R

Engine Mods are few. However, there is only 10K on the fully rebuilt motor. Tranny is fully redon as well. Head of motor has been milled so compression is now 10.8:1 and everything is silky smooth. Got new ACT #2600 clutch Xtreme Press. Plate. HID bukbs. JPM Kit is fibergalss. Got custom 600 Watt Kenwood Stereo (2 10" rear) All new components inside. OEM Tpe-R Limited Slip Diff. Wilwood Big Brake kit (12.6 rotors) front and slotted PowerStop rotors rear. SS Brake Lines all around. The car just has way too many mods to list. Front/Rear Upper and Rear Lower Tie DC Sports Bars. This car is ridiculous for the $16K Im asking. Will take the first $15,500. Car is worth over $23,000 but I know I wont get that kinda cash....so lettin it go for low $. Many, many more mods...too many to list. email with questions [email protected] or call..908.963.8869

· Registered
625 Posts
Re: Supercharged JDM Style Integra

sahan23 said:
Aren't there any people out there looking for a show/race Integra??!! www.geocities.com/sahan23/index2.html
There are too many people out there who wouldnt buy a souped.up/fixed-up/modded ride. There are also a majority of people here on SHO that don't have that kind of cash. My advice bro, auction your car on ebay.com, where there are plenty of idiots who would probably take your car for more than youre asking for... or you can try thepartstrader.com

Luck
nightrider-gsR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.