Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 tin Turbo All wheel drive 320hp(stock) w/ 302ftlb torque blk/blk

Yeah its in great condition . The car is completely stock. The paint is absolutley mint.. They are a few dents abouyt the size of a quarter but none the less mint. Not one rip on the black leather interior. It needs one turbo. The car starts right up with no problems and will still dirve and pull you back in the seat with just one. This car was maticuously cared for during its life with dealer records dating back to 94 up till 2004. this is the perfect car for me because I love them and theres nothing better than a 6spd twin turbo all wheel drive car.. This car handles great tranny is smooth in all gears with a new clutch and pressure plate replaced within the last 2,ooo miles... I am looking to sell regretfully so offers are being excepted and feel free to call me anytime or come for a test drive... Serious inquiry only with test drive. Give me a call 860-982-4494

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...bookmark_id=null&search_type=both&num_records

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
pretty

im thinkin abouit getting one of these but i hear they have alot of problems

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.