Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94 prelude, is it a good deal NEW INFO PLZ comment?

i may be able to get a 94 prelude (not exatly sure what type it is i believe it is not vtec) with some suspension/motor mods for $2500 good deal?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i believe its got around 180000 they are wheels but just stock honda wheels not hubcaps

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just found out it is a h23, it has msd ignition, i/e, skunk2 suspension, strut bars, and some kind of crazy ignition controller. and it has 162000 miles and i lied he wants $3500

·
Registered
227 Posts
post pictures of every possible angle you can think of...and i mean everything. Pictures tell 1000 words bro.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it be kinda hard to get pics but the body is in good shape (no major dens or nothing) its white and has stock rims and its lowered like pretty low.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
really i just wanna know if it has 160,000 how much more does it have in it b4 its like the dead?

·
Registered
227 Posts
2SiX said:
really i just wanna know if it has 160,000 how much more does it have in it b4 its like the dead?
that can vary though. If all the proper maintainance was done when it was supposed to be....you can get 300,000 miles out of a honda motor. Sometimes more..sometimes less. It all depends on the care taken of the vehicle really.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im pretty sure the guy took care of it cuz the famly is a very car knowlegdable famiyl im sure it got ran hard but he isnt the type to be doing stupid shit like 5k drops and shit i think ima buy just for fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts