·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my 1994 prelude SI it has the following

138K miles
CLEAN TITLE
5spd
Black exterior ( recently had 75% percent of the car repainted to removes all the dents from the car)

JDM blackhousing headlights
JDM "yellow" foglights
JDM sidemarkers
AEM cold air intake
Neuspeed 4 point strut tower
Greddy counterweight shiftknob
Greddy oil cap
Greddy radiator cap
4Bidden short shifter
Type r style shift boot, e brake shift boot and matched black and red sticted center console
Carbon fiber dash
Tein H-tech springs
KYB shocks
16" Rota bronze Circuit 8's
Brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors
stainless steel break lines

the car runs great and has no mechanical problems, but on cold mornings i must admit that some of the suspension bushings might be going out because it squeaks from the rear untill it warms up or on hot days. This is a common problem on most 4th gen preludes though and can be fixed. The car is in great condition appearance wise and mehcanicaly and is perfect for anyone who wants a clean body to do a H22 swap or to turbo up the H23.

im located in Southern california and im looking to $5'000 obo

i have around 30 pics of the car, inside and out at: http://www.PictureTrail.com/94preludesi

and for questions either PM me or email me @ [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
704 Posts
uhm, DJ, thats a REAL Type R shift boot my friend. (unless u swapped it out)...wheres the rest of my car??!?!?! (headers, exhaust, HID's)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my friend has them, hows the STi goin? sorry im sellin the car man, it was great but i need a 4 door LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i can do 4000 with only the upgraded rotors and stainless brake lines still on it and the carbon fiber dash.. let me know your range?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
i would buy your car in a heartbeat man if i could sell my accord bump for beutiful car.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Will you part out? IF so, i would be interested in your foglights, greddy shift knob, 4bidden shortshifter, type r shift boot, cf dash kit, and c8's. LOL, basically almost everything. I think me and you have similar taste b.c. you did what i partly wanted to do. you can email me at [email protected] if you want.

·
Registered
704 Posts
AznLuder704 said:
I think me and you have similar taste b.c. you did what i partly wanted to do
thanks!!! :D You should've seeen the car before it got dismantled...hahah...jk DJ, ok, i'll stop whoring ur thread now....bump for u....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts