Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My g/f has a 94 teg rs which is bone stock (btw it's good to be back) and her bro has a 2k1 civic ex with an intake, a muffler and headers. They always argue with each other about having a faster car and I'm always the one they turn to for an answer. I'd like to race her brother with her teg, but first I want to know who'd win. Both cars are sticks and let's assume that both drivers are equal.
:confused:

·
Registered
234 Posts
this is a hard one to call. but im going to say the civic since it has a newer engine. 6 years of wear and tear can get to an engine. But hey the only way your going to find out is to race him.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Dam I would sure like to say read the guidelines for posting, but I guess I can't say that anymore huh? Just what the new board brings in, new newbies at the import scene always asking about which car will win.

Read my lips, go out and RACE and tell us who won. You lose just by sucking up and wondering who will win.

·
Registered
297 Posts
sak said:
Dam I would sure like to say read the guidelines for posting, but I guess I can't say that anymore huh? Just what the new board brings in, new newbies at the import scene always asking about which car will win.

Read my lips, go out and RACE and tell us who won. You lose just by sucking up and wondering who will win.
Aren't we all newbies again? good call though

Anyway find a legal sanctioned race and let us know.

IMO
1/4 mi - Teg
AutoX - Vic
Road Course - Teg

Barring any descrepancies in driver ability.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
if the teg is auto, then its the civic...

·
Registered
1 Posts
The teg will win for sure, i ran a 15.7 at the track being all stock with my rs and i know theres no way a civic with bolt ons is going to be able to hang

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
sak said:

Ahh..the days of car vs car threads, I remember how they would be closed down, then people would start bitching about "Why was it closed??" too bad there isn't any mods yet. I guess i'm old school :D . But yeah find somewhere legal to race, don't street race, its illegal and dangerous.
~Jason

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Race. If you lose it only motivates you to become faster.

·
Registered
73 Posts
sak said:

Ah yes, the age old question, grasshopper.... Confucious say go to the track if you seek the truth. Confucious also say that posts such as these are best placed in the OFF TOPIC forum...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanx for the help guys. I'd really like to race, however it's 20 degrees in Michigan and we still have some snow, so it's really impractical.:mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts