Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,575 Posts
Stock will serve...and as for tips, as long as you know what you're doing youll be fine.

JUst plan what your goal shall be ie; turbo,N/a, daily driver

Than upgrade the engine since its out, you save money and time. Just my .02

Good Luck:)

· Registered
172 Posts
Yes you can buy the separate components also, but I have them packaged together for max gains over time vs cost...I admit its a bit pricey..but worth it..contact me over aim or pm me for more info on them.

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. I already have a very solid base. The block is turbo/nitro ready (pistons,rods,crank,bored 2.0 and sleeved) Ill be able to get the turbo early next year but will have the N20 by the end of the year. Yeah baby my motor is going to kick some ass (2.0 ls/vtec bottel feed turbo beast from hell) or in short da shizit.

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
People normally use n20 to help reduce turbo lag and not for the power that nitrous gives but you need a turbo the size of a TV to out weight the bennefits of n20. I dont know about most people but I plan to drive my car daily and if my turbo is so damm large that I need a shot of n20 for it to work. Well thats just not going to be worth the money. Humm it would make driving from light to light a little more fun :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.