Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1995 civic ex for sale 2dr 5 speed,white,all stock, vtec,179k, runs perfect no mech problems at all. new clutch, and cv axels. would like to get $2300 for it or trade it plus cash for 94 to 96 integra,If some one will tell me how to post pictures i will but you can just leave your e-mail i will send them to you. thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
pilot90 said:
1995 civic ex for sale 2dr 5 speed,white,all stock, vtec,179k, runs perfect no mech problems at all. new clutch, and cv axels. would like to get $2300 for it or trade it plus cash for 94 to 96 integra,If some one will tell me how to post pictures i will but you can just leave your e-mail i will send them to you. thanks
hey i have a trade for you.... email me at [email protected] for more info or AIM = UKNOWMEHFOO .....

thanks man..

·
Registered
60 Posts
pilot90 said:
yes i got your email, but i really want a integra bad!. but what did you have in mind!!!!!!
i'll include the 17inch rims and full kit and all the upgrades on the car.... BOTH sets of rims... 15gsr and 17's... and i'll throw in the body kit and all the upgrades...

i will keep indash tv and mp3 player.... rest you could have..

ex power everything............ integra for a civic... that would be a hard trade. but everything is always possiable....... need pics just email me again.. u got it up there..

ben

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.