Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...im trading the one honda i have left (91 civic hb w/the b16 from hmotorsonline) for a 95 4 door civic ex... could anyone tell me what the difference is between the coupe and 4 door model of this 95 ex? i wanted to get a low key lookin lip for the front but whatever i found says hatchback or coupe..but when i eyeball the bumpers of the coupe and the sedan i cant tell the difference really...can they be easily modded to fit say if i bought like one of the tsunami softline lips?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
the front bumper cover (and absorber i think, i do believe that the support is the same though....not entirely certain about that absorber), fenders, and corner lights are the only things that are different. the hood and headlights are the same.

as far as lips go, check out the 4 doors thread in this forum, you can see pics of my '95 DX sedan with the replica Mugen front lip. personally, i feel that the replica Mugen lip works very nicely with the contours of the sedan front bumper cover.

you can switch over to the coupe/hatch front end though, if you so desire. check out commador's car (also in the 4 door thread!), he's done that conversion on his sedan. you'll need the new bumper, the fenders, and the corner lights. be warned though, commador says that the fit isn't exact, and he's pretty good with body work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.