Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have 2 hydro d series trannys for sale both are from ex one with shiftlinkage on without both are in perfect order no grinds, no slips;well if interested pm me a reasonable offer.willing to meet halfway or deliver to a reasonable distance for a good price.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
umm I can get a JDM D15B transmission for $225 plus shipping and it is the same as a ex/si transmission plus it has a factory LSD

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not trying to be rude

98civic4door said:
umm I can get a JDM D15B transmission for $225 plus shipping and it is the same as a ex/si transmission plus it has a factory LSD[/QUOTE)well i dont know what to tell you, ill pm you with my price and you figure out what you wanna do.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
i bought an EX tranny w/lsd for $180 shipped (had a shipping hookup at the time)

i wouldn't pay more than 200 + shipping for a good used one.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok and who asked for your opinion

IISaiNtII said:
i bought an EX tranny w/lsd for $180 shipped (had a shipping hookup at the time)

i wouldn't pay more than 200 + shipping for a good used one.
if your not trying to buy then keep your comments to yourself cause i dont care what you got

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
lilhavic said:
if your not trying to buy then keep your comments to yourself cause i dont care what you got
piss off. i don't like seeing people pay too absurd prices for "hot" parts.
96civic3door i'm not worried about, it's whoever else you sell the other tranny to i'm looking out for.

i don't care wtf you got either. :rolleyes

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok you piss off ***

IISaiNtII said:
piss off. i don't like seeing people pay too absurd prices for "hot" parts.
96civic3door i'm not worried about, it's whoever else you sell the other tranny to i'm looking out for.

i don't care wtf you got either. :rolleyes
and nothing is hot whore i just bought a civic ex last week and took the motor out gave that to krazyboydx on here and now im selling the tranny and the other one is from my coupe before i did the motor swap so i dont think shit is hot bitch no get the fuck off my thread before i goet on all of yours

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
lilhavic said:
and nothing is hot whore i just bought a civic ex last week and took the motor out gave that to krazyboydx on here and now im selling the tranny and the other one is from my coupe before i did the motor swap so i dont think shit is hot bitch no get the fuck off my thread before i goet on all of yours
i meant hot as in hard to come by, snatched up quickly... not hot as in stolen, douche

you don't own this thread, so once again, piss off. go ahead and "goet" on my threads :rolleyes

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol i cant even argue anymore

IISaiNtII said:
i meant hot as in hard to come by, snatched up quickly... not hot as in stolen, douche

you don't own this thread, so once again, piss off. i hope no one buys your shit now ******. go ahead and "goet" on my threads :rolleyes
ok you got me there on my my"goet" but thats ok im not gonna fight anymore with you its not worth my time but thanks for keeping my thread at the top

·
Registered
59 Posts
what i think is funny is stupid people who dont even need a part that someone else is trying to sell but they have to put up posts on peoples sh.. if you dont need a part that is being sold then move the fu.. on i can vouch for both the trannys and they are low mileage trannies so the dude that had something to say u piss off we are happy that u got your 150,000 mile tranny wit grinds and shit for 180 plus shipping u should be so proud mind your buiss it aint your thread bump to the top for good trannies

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
civicphan21236 said:
what i think is funny is stupid people who dont even need a part that someone else is trying to sell but they have to put up posts on peoples sh.. if you dont need a part that is being sold then move the fu.. on i can vouch for both the trannys and they are low mileage trannies so the dude that had something to say u piss off we are happy that u got your 150,000 mile tranny wit grinds and shit for 180 plus shipping u should be so proud mind your buiss it aint your thread bump to the top for good trannies
fuuuuuuck you ******. :rolleyes

1 - 20 of 47 Posts