Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 GSR Motor for sale. It is a complete swap and has everyhting. It also has aem true time cam gears and a stage 2 ACT clutch. The motor has 40,000 miles on it when bought i have put no miles on it. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GSR Motor

My email address is [email protected]

Drop me an email with all your info and how you would like to pay for this and also if you have any particular shipping company you would like to use. I will do it for 2800 shipped, if you allow me to keep the axles and shift linkage?? That means you get motor, tranny. ecu, harness. Plus the motor has aem true time cams and gears and a ACT racing clutch.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re: GSR Motor

TightCivic00 said:
My email address is [email protected]

Drop me an email with all your info and how you would like to pay for this and also if you have any particular shipping company you would like to use. I will do it for 2800 shipped, if you allow me to keep the axles and shift linkage?? That means you get motor, tranny. ecu, harness. Plus the motor has aem true time cams and gears and a ACT racing clutch.
$2800 shipped for everything....lemme know if you would do...I have cash already :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GSR Motor

That works man. I will do it for that. Give me all you info and if you have a certain shipping company you want to use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts