Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have both the driver and passenger door that will fit any 96-00 Civic coupe or hatch. Both are in good shape, just may need repainted because they've been sitting in my garage and moved around a couple times.

$200 each OBO, complete with DX interior panels, windows, and manual mirrors. They're the dark violet Honda color with color matched mirrors, handles and molding.

I'm in the Columbus, Ohio area and will be glad to drive 90 minutes out if the offer is worth it. Obviously these aren't practical to ship. However, if you just want the painted mirrors or handles or whatever, shipment can be arranged for those smaller parts.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
sum bitch....
If I wasn't 2k miles away I'd drive over and pick 'em up.
The color is Dark Amethyst Pearl I believe and it has to be the rarest civic color out there. (MY hatch is DAP)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sucks. Yeah, that's the color. Only a small number of hatches came in DAP. Do you want the painted mirrors? Hatches don't normally come with painted mirrors, do they?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
To my knowledge only the LX, EX and Si came with paint on the mirrors. The CX, DX, and HX all came with sporty black plastic :btu

I'll pass on the mirrors, thanks. I got in an accident last week (idiot came full bore out of his driveway across two lanes of traffic :mad) and now my baby's all bruised and battered. I'll let someone whose car might actually look good after installing them picke 'em up.

Free bump though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts