Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front bumper is brand new and never been put on. I ordered it and while it was shipping I got a deal on a full body kit so I didnt need it when it got here. The front fits a 96-98 civic. $80 + Shipping obo.

The rear bumper is used but it good condition. It is red and has a small paint chip out of it. The rear bumper fits a 96-00 civic. $55 + Shipping obo.

I also have some C-West side skirts that I never used. They are Brand new from ed. These skirts fit 96-00 civics. $75 obo.

Somebody ran into me the other day in my Infinity I-30 and it got totaled. So if anybody needs any parts from it just let me know. It was a 96 so the parts will work for 96-99. Just tell me the parts to pull.

I will trade or buy some parts also... I am needing a set of springs to drop my 96 civic EX. I would like an aftermarket short shifter and type R boot. Just let me know of any parts you have that would fit a 96 Civic EX and Ill let you know if I would like to trade. I am also looking for a In-Dash DVD player or just a monitor for the car to plug the ps2 into.

·
Registered
219 Posts
skirts

do you have any pics of them? you said you was also looking for lowering springs... i have a set of h&r springs. i bought them off someone from superhonda but never installed them. cant find anyone around here that would install em. maybe wanna do an even trade? but i need to see what the skirts look like first. email me at [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.