Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every exterior body part is white pearl blue.

For Sale: (1)17 inch adr dtms (white) w/falkan tires(40 series) comes witha 5th wheel still in the box, -$550

(2)techometer black -$80

(3)99/96 civic: bomex wing (for hatchback), tsunami front lip(99'), wings west side and back, altezza styled taillights(hb), intake (never used in box), and breather (in box), and m3 blinking rear mirrors.-$700.00 for all items,comes w/reciepts( may sell seperatedly email me.)

carbon fiber mirror- $20

Strobe light $15

*all items may be negotiable...
Email me at [email protected] and for phone #.

· Registered
200 Posts
Hey wassup man. i can get the 2 Rims brand new without the tires for $250 shipped to chicago. I need replacements Can you do better than that? If so, let me know.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the intake says fits 92-00 civics and 94-2000 integras so Im not sure. its still in the box never been used.

yes I can beat those prices.. I am selling five rims with 4 of them with falken tires, 40 series. And a spare adr dtm still in the box. The tires alone cost me about 115 each.

And if anyone has adr dtm (rims) pictures can you guys post them for me. I search for them but coundnt find a pic. thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.